Respect for privacy and the protection of personal data is one of Radia
I – LEGAL NOTICE
1)The “Site” refers to this website accessible at https://www.traj-traduction-juridique.fr, site hosted by the OVH Company, 2 rue Kellermann, BP 80157 59100 Roubaix.
2)”Radia Mercha” or “She” refers to the provider of the translation service, also the publisher of this Site, and refers to the person responsible for data processing. Radia
Contact Mail : firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone : +33 (0) 6 61 78 91 07
3) “User” means the internet user browsing the website accessible at the address https://www.traj-traduction-juridique.fr
II –PERSONAL DATA COLLECTED
Personal data” refers to any information relating to an identified natural person or that can be identified directly or indirectly by reference to an identifier such as name, identification number, location data, online identifier, etc.
A – Declarative Personal Data
This Site collects the data that users provide on the contact page by completing the contact form. They include their email address, name, and phone number; data that have a personal character.
Users of the Site wishing to contact directly by email without using the contact form will use the email address: email@example.com, account using the TLS protocol for protecting the flow of communications between the Customer and Radia Mercha. In the context of communications by this means, personal data such as banking data necessary for transactions and professional documents may be shared privately.
B – Use of Personal Data
Data are collected, as a user of this Site, in order to allow you to benefit from personalized information and to manage your orders.
You acknowledge and agree that your data is used in the following cases:
- For the respect of the legal obligations of reporting and accounting in particular
- To send you any useful information concerning the follow-up of a file or the follow-up to give to a file.
- To monitor and improve the quality of service.
- Professional organizations, a bank, to assist in research, security and payment processing.
C– How long your Personal Data will be kept?
The French legislation in force provides that the retention of data is limited in time and must be fair in relation to the purpose pursued. For more information on retention periods, you can consult the CNIL-France website (National Commission for Data Protection and Liberties): https://www.cnil.fr/en/rights-and-obligations
D – The protection of personal data
Under this right, the law allows you to request the rectification, updating, locking or deletion of data concerning you that may be inaccurate, erroneous, incomplete or obsolete. You also have a right of objection, and the exercise of this right is intended to prevent the data collected from being used for commercial prospecting purposes.
Note that if you provide the personal data of another person, you declare that you are authorized to provide this data and that you have informed that person about the way in which their data are used and disclosed, and that they may have access to this data.
III – COOKIES
A – Cookies used
Some cookies are set by the website that you are visiting and can only be read by that website, and third party cookies are set by an organization other than the operator of the website. This might be here for the purposes of website measurement.
1 – “Functionality” cookies
The information these cookies collect may be anonymized and cannot track your browsing activity on other websites.
- SERVERID: Cookie for security purposes, it is a technical identifier. Its shelf life is the time of the user session.
- _utmc: Registers your information only to allow your navigation and it ceases to exist when you close your browser.
- _utma: An internal session cookie created by Google Analytics that is used to distinguish between users and sessions and generate traffic statistics for the website. It is kept for 2 years.
- _utmz: This internal cookie also created by Google Analytics is used to identify the source of the traffic or the campaign that explain how the user accessed this website. Duration 6 months.
- WordPress: This Content Management System, and in particular the cookies that it poses, makes it possible to personalize your navigation on the Site. The data are kept for 1 year. For more information about how cookies work with WordPress: https://codex.wordpress.org/WordPress_Cookies
- _icl_current_language: Stores a language value for the website. Where the cookie is set in response to a user action or request, and as long as it has a short lifespan, it can be treated as strictly necessary.
2 – “Analytic” cookies
All information that these cookies collect is aggregated and therefore anonymous, and is only used to improve how the Site works.
- _gac: Registers a unique identifier used by Google Analytics to generate statistical data on how the user interacts with the site. Duration: 2 years.
- _gid: Registers a unique identifier used by Google Analytics to generate statistical data on how the user interacts with the site. It is kept for 24 hours.
More information on Google Analytics cookies: https://developers.google.com/analytics/devguides/collection/analyticsjs/ cookie-usage
3 – Social networks
In the contact page, there is only a link offering to go to Linkedin to learn more about the publisher of the Site or to contact her by this means. The use of such “buttons” is different from what would be “sharing bars” consisting of sharing content from this Site with other people, in which case a third-party cookie would be installed.
4 – “Targeting or advertising” cookies
There is none on this Site.
5 – Hypertext links and embedded contents
B – To disable cookies
1. To get rid of cookies
- Microsoft Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
- Mozilla FireFox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences
- Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?co=GENIE.Platform%3DDesktop&hl=en
- Apple Safari:https://www.apple.com/privacy/manage-your-privacy/
You can control cookies also reading this page: http://www.youronlinechoices.com/uk/opt-out-help
2. To learn more about cookies
issubject to the “cookie” policies of such third parties.
- If you want to learn how to see which cookies have been installed and how to manage and delete them, visit the following websites: www.allaboutcookies.org
- In the case of Google Analytics cookies, the Google company stores data such as IP addresses in servers located in the United States. If you want to know more about the “Privacy Shield” convention put in place by the United States in 2016, here are some links that you can consult: https://www.cnil.fr/fr/le-privacy-shield and https://ec.europa.eu/info/law/law-topic/data-protection/data-transfers-outside-eu/eu-us-privacy-shield_en. To opt-out Google Analytics: https://tools. google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
In any case, Radia Mercha